Sunday, September 21, 2003

More G-Damn Kelly Ripa!

I saw Kelly Ripa being interviewed by Barbara Walters the other night. I have a history with Kelly. First I really liked her and was so hoping she would get the Regis gig and then she got it and she was great, then she started to get on my nerves some. (I remember thinking I miss KathieLee, who was the kind of woman you felt justified making fun of). Then Kelly really started to bug me with her perfect life. And everywhere I looked it was kelly kelly, kelly! And at the same time as the world was making this huge fuss of her, I felt she was becoming the modern day kathie Lee, with her constant talking about how hot her husband is, and how beautiful her kids are, and how she hates that Hamptons traffic. But then, like I said, I saw her on 20/20 and there was a clip of her dancing on a local dance show from about 13 years ago, and I have to say, seeing that, my attitude softened.

No comments: