Friday, May 25, 2007

Well Now I'm Pissed

Rosie has left The View. Thanks alot Elizabeth Hasselbeck! May your googily eyes continue to google, but somewhere else because I can't stand looking at you. If they don't replace Rosie O'Donnell with either Kathy Griffin or Roseanne Barr, then screw that goddam show and the horse it rode in on.

Also in addition to making Kelly Ripa go away is there some way someone could make Sam Champion get off my tv screen as well? I have never been a big fan of his, but the last straw for me was when he was on location in some bad weather area--I think they were expecting a hurricane, and Sam Champion, NEWS REPORTER was reporting weather NEWS, from the beach in his BARE FEET. (To make matters worse he had rolled up his pants. Remember those fuckwads, from the 80s, who'd roll up their baggy jeans and wear their loafers without socks. That's what he looked like to me). Anyway, when someone asked him about being barefoot he went off on a tirade about how much he loves the beach. Like the news story is about him and his beach love. Not the potential impending hurricane.

Please, make him and Kelly go somewhere together, happily. I don't wish them any ill will--I just never want to see or think about either of them again. No offense Sam and Kelly, you just suck.

No comments: