Monday, September 12, 2011

I know it is boring to talk about Blog Stats...

So, prepare to be bored.

I just took another look at mine and it turns out there are a lot of people who need to know how to pronounce the word "mayonnaise". I get at least three people a week coming to my site to learn the secret to correct pronunciation of that word. (In fairness, I do have a small treatise on it about three feet down.)

Man, just try to envision the situation in which one would find oneself that would require one to google "how to pronounce mayonnaise". Something about it seems sketchy! And stop saying "one"!

People also visit my site to learn about coffee drinking and its effect on acid reflux. I don't have anything written on that, but I'll tell you : DON'T DO IT! Coffee can be a real heart burner.

Have a great day, awesome peeps!

No comments: