Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Time for A New Post!

I know right?! God, that's a horrible expression.  With each successive new expression I think to myself, that has got to be the worst. Turns out I am almost always wrong. "But I digress" (that's a horrible one from like 1826).

People, invisible people of the internet, how much do you hate it when you hate it when you check in on a blog and there hasn't been an update? If it's as much as I hate it, then the answer is an awful lot.  I made the trip all the way over here!  (Somehow it seems worse when it happens to me.)

The sad thing is I don't really have anything to say. Actually I do...Xylitol.  That's not a fancy-talker swear word, it's a health food item.  And if you want to rid your mouth of plaque, eat Xylitol.  Must be pure, not mixed with any other sweetener or sugar alcohol.  You can buy it at health food stores in crystalline form, just like sugar, or compressed into mints or gum.  It is tasty and it will blow your mind in terms of plaque reduction.  It is candy that is good for your teeth!  How awesome is that!? If my dental hygienist were smart or not so obsessed with talking about her upcoming wedding, her mind would be blown by the state of my teeth since I started eating xylitol.  If your gums ever bleed when you brush or floss, xylitol will fix you up.  Seriously, Google it if you don't believe me.  And then don't forget to let me know how it's going please if you do start on it.

No comments: