Tuesday, February 11, 2003

I am starting a new theory of genetic grouping. It is a bit like the old SPY magazine's separated at birth, but larger groups and without pictures. And, naturally now that I type it out it seems really stupid.

All of these people evolved from the same ancient hominid ancestral groups.

1. Chris Meloni and the guy who plays Abby's brother on ER

2. Samuel L Jackson and that other guy that you always think is Samuel L Jackson but really isn't...I will look up his name, I promise!

3. Roddy McDowell and Andy McDowell. Not really! I just thought it "sounded fun"

4. Conan O'Brian and Tucker (Look at me, I am wearing a bow tie See, it is like my "trademark", it says I am young and unconventional and a libertarian, but also very prep so I cannot go too crazy with my schtick) Carlson

5. Lisa Kudrow, Boy George and Pee Wee Herman

6. Colin Powell and my father-in-law. It's quite uncanny!

No comments: