Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Hey Blogger by Google, Want Some Tips For Improving Your Service? Well, Here You Go

1. Find a way to get my computer to dispense soft drinks. That way, instead of cursing your asses when my blog takes 20 minutes to load, I will just sit back and sip a soda. Win-win!

2. Modify your search engine so it can find my keys. That one's just for the people.

3. Make a Google Time Machine. And when you do, man am I going to use that. (First stop, go back to the 80s and stop myself from trying to sign up for the Robbie Neville fan club, like a dork!)

I await my thank you note.

6 comments:

RisibleGirl said...

Hey, surfed in via blog explosion. You are really fun and I'm adding you to my daily reads.

Suburby said...

Risiblegirl,

Thank you so much; I'm flattered!

Jenni said...

And, that time machine feature would allow us all to go back in time and make up for the 15 minutes we lose trying to post a comment on blogger, too. Brilliant ideas!

Suburby said...

Jenny,

haha, too true! Thanks for stopping by.


Tisha,

Yes! And you could somehow connect it to your home central vac system. I like the way you think, madam.

Thank you for the funny comment and for adding me to your blogroll; I am flattered!

...just-rambling... said...

That was so funny, yet so true! What's up with Blogger lately? I can't post as often as I'd like because it is so slooooooooooooooooooow! I can't even leave comments quickly because it takes forever to log in!

Suburby said...

Hey Just,

I don't know what is up with Blogger--I just assumed it was too much traffic. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment; I appreciate it.